Kate offers hour-long individual sessions for new and current students. Individual sessions are a wonderful introduction to yoga for beginners and an effective way for more advanced students to enhance and support a yoga practice.
Your session will be tailored to your needs and goals, and may include any combination of:
- Yoga posture practice
- Alignment and functional movement principles
- Gentle pranayama (breath work)
- Strength training and conditioning
- Gentle, movement-based practices
- Introduction to Yoga for Beginners
- Mentoring sessions for yoga teachers.
The cost for a one-hour session is $75 (A limited number of work-trade and/or sliding fee sessions are available for those with financial need. Please inquire.)
Please call (413) 475-2441 or
email Kate to register.
Private group classes are also available.