Each instructor here at the studio is committed to providing an environment in support of your health, safety, and well-being at all times.
Our Pledge to You:
As an instructor at Shelburne Falls Yoga, I will:
- Conduct myself in a professional and conscientious manner
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and, where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment or direction
- Create and maintain a safe, welcoming, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga
- Encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation
- Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment or harassment
We are open to receiving your feedback about your experience in class, past or present. Please feel free to call or email with any questions, comments, or concerns.