Class capacity will remain at 10 until Covid cases begin to decline once again. Registration opens one week prior to the class date and is required each week. Masks are not required for fully vaccinated students only. Unvaccinated students are most welcome to attend with masks. In this case, please wear your mask in the buidling and during class. The studio has four large air purifiers plus windows open during class. Mats and blankets are not available for use at this time, so please bring your own. Blocks, straps, and bolsters are available for your use. We ask that you aim to arrive 5-15 minutes prior to your class time. (Set up takes a little longer these days, so the studio will likely not be open if you arrive more than 15 minutes early.
FOR ALL IN PERSON CLASSES:
- Please do not attend if you have had a known exposure to Covid-19
- Please do not attend if you or any close contacts are experiencing symptoms of contagious illness (flu, cold, Covid etc.)
- Please cancel your registration to make room for other students if you are unable to attend for any reason.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated students at this time, and vaccinated folks may continue to wear them as well.
- We are following an honor system as regards vaccination and trust that all will respect our policies and mutual agreements. There are many in our community who will continue to wear masks for a range of reasons, and these students and teachers will be welcomed in the studio with no questions asked.