Welcome to Shelburne Falls Yoga
Check out our fall schedule!
- Yoga classes with Kate, Molly, and Emily meet Monday through Saturday at the studio with some online options as well. All Yoga classes are continuing this fall with the same days, times, and teachers.
- Beth’s Fitness class meets as usual on Tuesday Sept. 12, 8:30-9:30am. Class will then briefly shift to Thursday mornings at the same time on Sept. 21, 28 and Oct. 5 and returns to Tuesdays again the following week.
- Mindfulness Meditation with Jeannette meets Wednesdays at 10:30am beginning September 13.
- Intermediate Tai Chi and Advanced Tai Chi with Mark resume on September 20. Mark is also offering two new classes on Tuesdays beginning Sept. 19, Advanced Internal energy Practice and Qigong.
- Writing Through Change, a four week writing workshop with Jeannette meets on Mondays at 10:30 beginning Sept. 18.
- Visionary Circle with Carmen will resume on Sunday Sept. 24.
- Sound Healing with Evan returns to the studio on Sunday Oct. 1 at 4pm.
See the full schedule here.
Shelburne Falls Yoga serves students of all ages and level of experience . Everyone is welcome here!
You’ll find us at The Mill at Shelburne Falls, the beautifully renovated Lamson and Goodnow factory buildings, overlooking the Deerfield River and Salmon Falls. Our dedicated and experienced teachers are committed to helping you work toward greater health, well-being, and self-awareness through skilled instruction in yoga, movement, and meditation.
We actively foster an environment in which your goals, needs, and intuitive wisdom take precedence over external performance or conforming to outside instruction. We value the process of inquiry and honor the multi-faceted, ancient, and evolving tradition of yoga. Compassionate self-observation is at the core of our offerings, and we engage in an ongoing exploration of how this core can be extended outward in acknowledgement of the collective needs of our shared world.
Our studio is a beloved place of respite and community gathering for many, where you will also learn and practice skills in body and mind that can serve you in your health, work, and relationships throughout your lifetime. We hope you will join us!