- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES. For our weekly yoga and fitness classes, registration will open one week prior to the class. The forms will close down once the class is full, so if you successfully complete and submit your registration, you’re in! Registration allows us to manage class sizes and communicate effectively in case of a weather or illness related cancellation. Thank you!
- Registration is per week, so no need to commit to a series for most classes. You can join us once, sometimes, or every week as it works in your schedule.
- Click on the links below for descriptions and registration links. Health protocols for yoga and fitness classes are here
- For guest classes, denoted by a **, please contact presenters directly for information about schedule, cost, registration, and health protocols.(Click on the class links for contact info.) Class cards and gift certificates are not accepted for these classes and workshops.
- Online classes will be recorded and are available by request for viewing for up to 4-5 days after each class. Email Kate Pousont Scarborough to place your name on the recordings list.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Stretch, Rest, & Reset: Yin and Resotative Yoga
Kate Pousont Scarborough, Director